Why study with ACCA?
Simple. You have the world's most progressive and supportive accountancy body driving your career towards even greater opportunity. Join the fastest-growing gateway to the accountancy profession and build your success story
"ACCA" is the world's fastest-growing gateway to the accountancy profession, helping people like you to become successful accountancy professionals. Our global reputation is so strong that we now have over 170,000 members and 436,000 students in 180 countries. We also work with over 8,500 approved employers and over 80 accountancy partnerships worldwide.
"ACCA" give you international mobility, flexible learning and good all-round knowledge of the business world.
"ACCA's credentials and global recognition will enable to deal with both our domestic and international clients confidently.
Golden chance to secure a seat with ACCA! Take a look at its benefits
- Professional qualification at school level
- 75% of the syllabus in ACCA foundation course is covered in grade 11 and 12
- Earn international certifications at the age of 17
- Pave your way to a global degree at the age of 20
ACCA: Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. U.K
- ACCA is the world's largest and most reputed professional accounting body
- ACCA was established in 1904 and its reputation is grounded in over 100 years and it has become the world's largest and fastest growing International Accountancy Qualification.
- Opens door to a successful accountancy career across the world
- Hundreds of people choose a career in Accountancy that opens up a wealth of opportunities for them
- ACCA has 4,36,000 students, 1,70,000 members in 180 countries
- ACCA is considered as British CA
- It increases the earning potential and ability to gain serious positions in organizations around the world
- ACCA has 8500 accredited employers for training and placement world over which includes
Vodafone, Air France, P&G,I BA, Philips, BMW, PWC, E&Y,KPMG, Deloitte, Merril Lynch, UBS, Siemens, Uniliver, Xerox, Nestle, HSBC, DHL, Bosh, Citigroup, Thomson etc.
- Guaranteed career prospects in Accountancy and Finance
- Preferential immigration status to Australia, Canada, UK Newzeland, Ireland etc.
- ACCA gives opportunity to gain B.Sc (Hon) in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brooks University, UK free of cost while studying.
- Extensive study of IFRS in ACCA syllabus gives ACCA an edge over other Accountancy Qualifications
- Provides a Passport to career profession, career satisfaction and fulfilled career ambition.
- ACCA qualified are placed as Financial Directors, Finance Managers, Business Analysts, Tax Accountants, Auditors, and Management Accountants.
Our mission is to give you greater career opportunity through qualifications that are recognized and recommended around the world. Based on international accounting standards and independently benchmarked for quality, employers know that an ACCA qualification is a mark of professional excellence. This has been proved to greatly increase the opportunities for career progression and reward.
Championing equality and diversity
Promoting greater career opportunity differentiates ACCA from many other professional bodies that focus on exclusivity. We believe that everyone should have access to exceptional qualifications that give professionals and their employer's confidence. As a result, we're proud to have one of the most diverse member and student bodies in the world.
Innovative studying and support
No other professional Business and Accountancy body offers the same level of studying and support flexibility. We provide many innovative full-time, part-time and self-study options and we were the first Business and Accountancy body to sponsor a massive open online course (MOOC). We offer extensive support online and through our 91 offices and centers globally, and are the only Business and Accountancy body with a student contact centre operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Reputations by association
Our qualifications embody ACCA's reputation for excellence, integrity and accountability – a reputation you become associated with the moment you begin studying. This contributes to the greater career opportunities that ACCA students benefit from. You can read more about how we gained our exceptional reputation and worldwide influence.
At the forefront of the profession
ACCA is also seen as a driving force at the forefront of Business and Accountancy. Alongside our educational opportunities, we champion a well-regulated and ethical profession that delivers the highest standards of expertise and client care. We advise and support members, governments, organizations, regulators and employers, and encourage and deliver research that helps to inform and shape the future of accountancy and business.